Dr. Anu Mahadik
MBBS, MD, MRCOG, FRANZCOG
Dr Anu Mahadik is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, who has the tertiary qualifications in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the UK, Australia and India.
Before completing the FRANZCOG fellowship in Australia, she was the member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology in UK. The foundation of her sound background in the specialty was laid in the prestigious KEM Hospital in Mumbai, which she is very proud about.
Being well regarded as a sound clinician with a sleek surgical hand, her patients love her most for her passion in what she does. Hard work and untiring efforts of always being there when they need her, makes her very special and trustworthy.
Dr Anu consults at St George Private Hospital in Kogarah and in her Norwest rooms. She also has public hospital appointments at Campbelltown and Bankstown- Lidcombe Hospitals.
She has extensive experience in women’s health and offers the following services;
- Low and high-risk Obstetrics including management of pregnancies complicated with medical disorders, twin pregnancies, fetal growth restriction to name a few.
- Management of early pregnancy complications and recurrent miscarriage.
- Management of menstrual disorders including menorrhagia, fibroids and endometriosis.
- Gynaecological surgery including vaginal and laparoscopic approaches.
- Management of abnormal cervical screening including colposcopy.
- Management of Polcystic ovarian syndrome and menopause
She is also fluent in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati. Her style of communication is open and empathic.
She will provide you with high quality of evidence based care.